Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What is Ulzzang?

This is a ulzzang. They look so.....cute. Like a doll.

Their eyes are very huge. And their skin is so perfect! I wish I skin like that. But no.. I don't. Ugh..instead I get acne ( too much of it )T_T

I want to be a ulzzang.


(note: their are also ulzzang boys.)


These ulzzang people...are extremely pretty.

They but cute to extreme.

So anyways.

Ulzzang is style that has originated in South Korea. Ulzzang is a word that means "Best Face"
I guess to really complete the look, is to get circle lens. ( The thing you put in your eye to make it look bigger. I guess extremely big eyes over there is very attractive. I don't know. But it looks good on them. ^_^
And to have or look like you have a completely perfect face.
No one could have extremely perfect skin, so its obvious they wear make-up. But they do a good job with it though. It looks natural if you don't count the blush and lipstick or lip gloss.
This style blows me away, very unique.

0 comments:

Post a Comment